- 4–6 portions Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 ripe watermelon
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream or the cream of 1 can full-fat coconut milk (refrigerated overnight)
- 2–3 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie dough portions 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed. Allow cookies to cool completely.
- Slice watermelon into large circles, about 1 ½ inches in thickness. You should get 2-3 nice large circles to act as the pizza pie crusts in this recipe. Set aside.
- In a bowl of an electric mixer or in a bowl with a handheld electric mixer, whisk together heavy whipping cream or coconut cream and confectioners sugar until thick and spreadable.
- Spread whipped cream over a watermelon slice and garnish with broken up baked cookie pieces. Repeat with the second slice of watermelon.
- When serving, slice each watermelon “pizza” into 4-6 slices for everyone to enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s