Snickerdoodle Cookie Cereal is one of our all-time favorite recipes to make!
Breakfast for dessert, or dessert for breakfast – you decide! The possibilities are endless with our Cookie Dough. Roll small balls of our Sugar Cookie Dough into 2-ingredient cinnamon-sugar mixture. Finally, bake and enjoy your Snickerdoodle Cookie Cereal.
Total time: 25 minutes
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 8 minutes
3 – 5 Servings
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Milk of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Make cinnamon sugar mixture by combining cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, mixing well.
- Next, it’s time to make your mini cookies! Break off approximately the size of 1/2 teaspoon of dough from each cookie disc and roll into a ball using your hands. Place each cookie dough ball onto the parchment-lined pan with at least 1/2 inch between each.
- Repeat step #3 until all the cookie dough is rolled into mini cookie dough balls. If you use the entire package, you should have two full trays.
- Refrigerate the cookies on the pan for 15 minutes or freeze for 5-8 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes. Optional: Bake mini cookies for 5-6 minutes for a softer snacking cookie (if not serving as cereal with milk).
- Cool cookies completely before serving in a bowl with your milk of choice. Enjoy!
Note: Expect anywhere from 3-5 bowls of cookie cereal per package, depending on the size of your cookie dough balls.