Reindeer Sugar Cookies
What do you need to make reindeer sugar cookies? Plenty of doe!
Thank you to Liz from @glutenfreemomcolorado for sharing her adorable cookie creations!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 cup chocolate frosting
- ⅓ cup white/vanilla frosting
- 24 mini pretzels (gluten-free or regular)
- 24 mini chocolate chips (about 1/4 cup)
- Red & green chocolate candies
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie dough portions on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies for 15 minutes. Then, set in the fridge to chill for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Spread a generous amount of chocolate frosting on top of each baked sugar cookie.
- Next, use the white icing to pipe two eyes and a nose onto one of the chocolate-iced cookies. Place two mini chocolate chips on top of the white-icing eyes. Place a red or green chocolate candy on top of the white-iced nose.
- Next, place two of the pretzels at the top of the reindeer’s face, like the ears.
- Repeat steps 6 & 7 for each cookie. Enjoy!
Store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.