Pumpkin Pie Bars
What happens when you combine our Cookie Dough with a rich pumpkin pie filling? You get irresistibly tasty and clean ingredient Pumpkin Pie Bars that anyone can bake!
Enjoy this holiday season spreading sweetness with your friends & family.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough, or any flavor you love
- 4 – 6 portions Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough, or any flavor you love
- 12 ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 ¼ cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large eggs (or 5 tab water + 2 tab flaxseed meal, let sit for 10 min to thicken)
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup cane sugar or coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let your two flavors of Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place Sugar Cookie Dough or the flavor you’re using for the bottom crust into an 8” x 8” parchment paper lined baking pan. Press the dough into the pan.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until very light golden on top. The cookie crust should be under-baked as you will return it to the oven later.
Meanwhile, make the pumpkin pie filling by combining the pumpkin puree, milk, cinnamon, eggs or “flax egg”, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk until completely combined.
Pour the pumpkin pie filling over the semi-baked bottom cookie crust.
Crumble the Oatmeal Cranberry, or your favorite flavor of Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough, over the pumpkin pie filling as a cookie crumble topping.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes or until pumpkin pie filling is set.
Refrigerate the pumpkin pie for up to 2 hours before slicing into bars. Serve and enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Works great with ANY of our cookie dough flavors for bottom crust or crumble topping! Store in a container in the refrigerator for up 2-3 days.