- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough, or any flavor you love
- 4 – 6 portions Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough, or any flavor you love
- 12 ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 ¼ cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 large eggs (or 5 tab water + 2 tab flaxseed meal, let sit for 10 min to thicken)
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup cane sugar or coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F and let your two flavors of Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place Sugar Cookie Dough or the flavor you’re using for the bottom crust into an 8” x 8” parchment paper lined baking pan. Press the dough into the pan.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until very light golden on top. The cookie crust should be under-baked as you will return it to the oven later.
- Meanwhile, make the pumpkin pie filling by combining the pumpkin puree, milk, cinnamon, eggs or “flax egg”, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Whisk until completely combined.
- Pour the pumpkin pie filling over the semi-baked bottom cookie crust.
- Crumble the Oatmeal Cranberry, or your favorite flavor of Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough, over the pumpkin pie filling as a cookie crumble topping.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for 35-45 minutes or until pumpkin pie filling is set.
- Refrigerate the pumpkin pie for up to 2 hours before slicing into bars. Serve and enjoy!
Works great with ANY of our cookie dough flavors for bottom crust or crumble topping! Store in a container in the refrigerator for up 2-3 days.
Keywords: Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies, Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s