- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese (dairy free or dairy works well)
- 1/3 cup + 1/2 cup sugar or alternative sweetener of choice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, I used a dairy free
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, divided
- Juice of 2 lemons, divided
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar or alternative sweetener of choice
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- Let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch. Grease 4 mini tart pans. Preheat oven to 325°F.
- As soon as the dough is soft, press 2 to 2 ½ cookie dough portions along the bottom and sides of a mini tart pan. Repeat this process until all the tart pans are lined with cookie dough. Make sure there are no gaps in the dough.
- Place the mini tarts on a large baking pan and transfer to the fridge or freezer for 25 minutes to set.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden. Cool completely before adding filling.
- Meanwhile, prepare the cheesecake filling by combining the cream cheese, ⅓ cup sugar, heavy cream, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, and juice of 1 lemon. Mix on medium-high speed until fluffy and smooth.
- Pour the filling into the cooled pie crusts and set in the refrigerator to chill.
- To make the blueberry topping, combine the blueberries, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon lemon zest, juice of 1 lemon, water and arrowroot starch in a medium pot. Stir and cook over medium heat, about 5-8 minutes, until thickened. Allow to cool completely before topping the mini cheesecakes.
- Allow assembled cheesecakes to set in the fridge at least 3 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s