Easter Chocolate Chunk Cookie Cups
Thank you to our friend Angela, @strawberrylanephotos, for bringing these marshmallowy-chocolate Easter Chocolate Chunk Cookie Cups to life!
Recipe & photos by @strawberrylanephotos
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 cup pastel mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F and let Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Grease a 12-count muffin pan.
- Place 1 portion of Cookie Dough into each of the muffin tin cavities.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until lightly browned. After baking, use a spoon to lightly make indents in the center of each baked cookie to form a cookie-cup.
- Remove from the oven, and fill the top of the baked cookies cups with mini marshmallows, pecans and chocolate chips.
- Bake for an additional 4 minutes.
Once fully cooled, remove the cookie cups from the muffin pan and enjoy!