- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 pint Cado Cookies and Cream ice cream
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 scoop Plant Fusion Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1–2 tablespoons boiling water
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw packages of cookie dough to room temperature so they become soft to touch.
- Using a 12-count muffin pan, grease 8 of the muffin cavities with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- Press together 1 ½ portions of cookie dough into a ball.
- Lightly press the cookie dough ball into the bottom of a cupcake cavity.
- Repeat steps 4 & 5 until the entire pan is filled.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until cookies have risen into cookie cups and edges are lightly golden.
- Cool pan on a wire baking rack for at least 25 minutes. Don’t remove the cookie cups from the pan until completely cooled. When cookies are still warm, you can use a spoon to lightly push the center of each cookie down a bit to form more of a cup shape.
- While cookies cool, make the glaze by combining the confectioners sugar, protein powder and water in a bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Fill each cookie cup with a generous scoop of cookies & cream ice cream and drizzle with chocolate glaze. Enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s