- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 3 frozen & peeled bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon blue spirulina
- Splash of plant-based milk
- Allow Cookie Dough to soften at room temperature, about 20 minutes, on the counter.
- In a blender, combine the frozen bananas, vanilla extract, blue spirulina & plant-based milk. Blend until thick & smooth.
- Divide the nice cream into 2-3 bowls and top each serving with broken up raw chocolate chunk cookie pieces. Enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s