- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Chocolate Cookie Dough
- 4 tbsp vegan butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tbsp natural raspberry jam
- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips, melted
- Remove Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough from the fridge and soften about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 325°F and flour your work surface with 1-2 tablespoons of flour.
- As soon as the dough is nice and soft, combine the cookie dough portions together and knead them until you have one big ball of cookie dough. Push down the dough so that it becomes a little more flat and easier to roll.
- Grab your rolling pin and start rolling. Roll the dough out until it’s about ¼ inch thick.
- Using your cookie cutters, cut out your cookies into heart shapes and place on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. One package should make 12-14 cookies.
- Once you have all your cookies cut out, place the tray into the refrigerator for 10 minutes, or freeze for 5 minutes, until the dough feels hard to the touch.
- Bake for about 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- To prepare the raspberry frosting, add softened butter to a medium mixing bowl. Beat until light and fluffy using an electric mixer.
- Add confectioners sugar and raspberry jam. Start slow, then increase speed until everything is well combined and a frosting consistency forms.
- Spread frosting onto each cookie then top with a fresh raspberry in the center of each cookie.
- Using a spoon drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookies.
Keywords: Valentine’s Day cookies