Thank you to our friend Emily, @emsnutfreeeats, for sharing her S’mores Cookie Bar recipe using our oh-so-delicious Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough, mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and crushed graham crackers!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1½ cups dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup crushed gluten-free graham crackers/cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Let Cookie Dough soften to room temperature.
- Line an 8”×8” baking pan with parchment paper, and press softened Cookie Dough portions into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven, and top with 2 cups of mini marshmallows until the cookie dough layer is almost completely covered.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and let cool for 5 minutes to allow the marshmallow layer to deflate.
- Pour chocolate chips on top of the marshmallow layer evenly, then sprinkle with remaining marshmallows and crushed graham crackers/cookies.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Turn the oven to broil at 450° F and toast the top of marshmallows for about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!
Keywords: Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough