Fudgy Brownie Coconut Milk Popsicles
We teamed up with ZOKU and Edward and Sons to create a batch of Fudgy Brownie + Coconut Milk Ice Pops!
They’rThis refreshing and delicious family-fun dessert is ready in as little as seven minutes, made easy with ZOKU’s newest Quick Pop Maker, Sweet Loren’s safe-to-eat-raw Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough, and Native Forest Organic Classic Coconut Milk.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough – approx. enough for 2 cookies
- 7 oz Native Forest Organic Classic Coconut Milk – 3/4 cup + 2 Tbsp (7 oz) coconut milk
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp Cane Sugar
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) of your favorite milk
- 3 tbsp Water
- Cut the cookie dough portions into 36 pieces (1/4” squares, 1/8” thick) and set aside
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients in a bowl until sugar has dissolved.
- Apply the cookie dough pieces to the walls of the pop maker molds (using 6 pieces per pop).
Insert sticks and pour the coconut base until you reach the fill line.
- Let freeze completely, then remove pops with the Super Tool and enjoy! Repeat with remaining pops.
Pro Tip: Store in a freezer and enjoy whenever you have a sweet tooth craving!