- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookies Dough
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup toasted white sesame seeds
- Optional: your favorite plant based milk (if eating as cereal)
- Allow Cookie Dough to sit at room temperature, about 20 minutes, until soft to the touch. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Place cookie portions into a large bowl and mix in brown sugar and sesame seeds.
- Use your hands or a wooden spoon to evenly distribute the ingredients throughout the dough.
- Break off ½ teaspoonfuls of dough and roll into balls. Place onto the prepared baking pan. Repeat remaining dough until both baking pans are filled with mini cookies.
- Refrigerate or freeze the raw balls of dough for at least 10 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 6-9 minutes, making sure they are slightly crisp but be careful not to burn.
- After baking, allow cookies to cool completely.
- Enjoy cookies on their own or as cereal in a bowl with your favorite plant-based milk.