Sweet Loren’s Pinwheel Cookies
Our friend Sam, @samdoesherbest, transforms our Cookie Dough into Sweet Loren’s Pinwheel Cookies, perfect for any occasion!
Recipe & photos by @samdoesherbest.
- 1 Package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 Package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- Gluten free flour of choice, for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 325°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Allow cookie dough to sit at room temperature until it becomes soft to the touch. Dust your work surface with extra gluten-free flour.
- Combine all Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough portions into a ball and roll out into an 8 x 10-inch rectangle and set aside.
- Next, roll out the Chocolate Chunk cookie dough into an 8 x 10-inch rectangle and place on top, and in line with, the Fudgy Brownie Dough.
- Starting from the 10-inch side, carefully roll the two doughs – if the dough cracks, simply seal it back together with your fingers.
- Once the dough is rolled, transfer the cookie dough log to the fridge for 5 – 10 minutes until it firms up a bit.
- Remove from the fridge & slice into 1/2 inch cookies.
- Place each pinwheel on your cookie sheet 2 inches apart and bake for 11-13 minutes.
- Carefully transfer cookies to a cooling rack and sprinkle with a little flaky sea salt if you’d like. Enjoy!