Snickerdoodle Skillet Cookie
We’ve teamed up with Victoria Cookware to bring you this elevated Snickerdoodle Skillet Cookie!
Only 3 ingredients needed to make this Snickerdoodle Skillet Cookie – Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough, cinnamon & sugar! Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, and completely irresistible.
- 2 to 2 ½ packages Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough (we used 28 portions)
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 12” cast iron skillet (we used Victoria Cookware brand)
- Ice cream, optional
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch. Grease a cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray or coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- To make cinnamon sugar mixture, combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, mixing well.
- Next, coat each cookie dough disc in the cinnamon sugar mixture until all sides are covered.
Arrange cookie portions in the skillet. Press cookie dough into the pan so it creates an even layer.
- Bake for approximately 22-25 minutes, until puffed and golden.
- Remove skillet from the oven, and let cool on a wire cooling rack for 15 minutes before eating.
If serving with ice cream, allow to cool completely for an hour so that the ice cream doesn’t melt right away. Enjoy!