Snickerdoodle Skillet Cookie
We’ve teamed up with Victoria Cookware to bring you this elevated Snickerdoodle Skillet Cookie!
Only 3 ingredients needed to make this Snickerdoodle Skillet Cookie – Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough, cinnamon & sugar! Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, and completely irresistible.
- 2 to 2 ½ packages Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough (we used 28 portions)
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 12” cast iron skillet (we used Victoria Cookware brand)
- Ice cream, optional
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch. Grease a cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray or coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- To make cinnamon sugar mixture, combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, mixing well.
- Next, coat each cookie dough disc in the cinnamon sugar mixture until all sides are covered.
- Arrange cookie portions in the skillet. Press cookie dough into the pan so it creates an even layer.
- Bake for approximately 22-25 minutes, until puffed and golden.
- Remove skillet from the oven, and let cool on a wire cooling rack for 15 minutes before eating.
- If serving with ice cream, allow to cool completely for an hour so that the ice cream doesn’t melt right away. Enjoy!