Snickerdoodle Cookies are one of our all-time favorite recipes to make.
Only 3 ingredients needed to make these Snickerdoodle Cookies – Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough, cinnamon & sugar! Gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, and completely irresistible.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- Preheat oven to 325F, and let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- To make cinnamon sugar mixture, combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, mixing well.
- Next, coat each cookie dough disc in the cinnamon sugar mixture until all sides are covered.
- Place cookies on baking sheet, lined with parchment paper for easy clean up!
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or freeze for 5 minutes.
- Bake approximately 11-14 minutes.
- Take out, and let cool on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!