Awaken your taste buds with these Snickerdoodle Sugar Cookie Blondies!
The possibilities are endless with our Sugar Cookie Dough. Follow these simple steps to bring this flavorful new take on the classic Blondie to life, all you need are three ingredients and a brownie pan!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 325°F, and let Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch. Grease an 8-inch x 8-inch brownie pan with non-stick cooking spray or coconut oil to prevent sticking.
- To make cinnamon-sugar mixture, combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, mixing well.
- Next, coat each cookie dough portion in the cinnamon-sugar mixture until all sides are covered.
- Arrange cookie portions in the greased pan. Press cookie dough into the pan so it creates an even layer.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes, until risen and golden.
Allow to cool completely before slicing into blondie squares and serving. Enjoy!