Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with Vanilla Protein Icing
We’ve teamed up with our friends at Nuzest Plant-Based Nutrition to share delicious dessert inspiration.
Next time you bake up a batch of Oatmeal Cranberry cookies, enjoy with a Nizest vanilla plant-based protein powder infused icing for this flavorful and protein-packed dessert. This easy to make glaze brings out all the warm delicious flavors of cinnamon and cranberries.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon Nuzest Clean Lean vanilla protein powder
- 1 – 3 teaspoons water
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie discs 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies on wire cooling rack for 10-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 cup confectioners sugar, protein powder, with 1 tablespoon water (or milk of choice).
- Stir with a fork until smooth and no clumps remain. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons more water to the glaze if it is too thick.
- Drizzle the confectioners glaze over the cooled cookies.
Let set 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!