Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Bars with Chocolate Drizzle
Rolled oats, dried fruit, and chocolate come together in this delicious and easy-to-make Chocolate Drizzled Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Bar recipe.
Recreate these cookie bars for a convenient snack or dessert. Perfect for on-the-go or in between meetings, school, or to come home to. These Chocolate Drizzled Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Bars are the perfect sweet treat!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Oatmeal Cranberry Cookie Dough
- ¼ cup raisins
- ½ cup chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil (optional, but recommended for chocolate drizzle)
- Preheat oven to 325F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper to prevent the cookie bar from sticking to the pan.
- Transfer the cookie dough to a bowl and mix in raisins and ¼ cup chocolate chunks. Be careful not to overmix dough.
- Place the cookie dough onto the prepared pan and shape into a rectangle, about 3”x8”.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes or freeze for 5 minutes to prevent cookie dough from spreading too much while it bakes.
Bake for around 18-22 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed, until golden brown on top.
- Next, remove the pan from the oven and let cool for 20 minutes. Note: do not turn the oven off yet.
- Carefully slice the big cookie into 8 bars.
- Return the sliced cookie sticks to the oven and bake for an additional 6-7 minutes until crispier.
- Remove from the oven and transfer onto a wire baking rack to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix ¼ cup of your remaining chocolate chips with the coconut oil. Microwave in 20 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the cookie bars.
Refrigerate for ten minutes so the chocolate hardens. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in an airtight container on the counter for 4-5 days. Place in lunchbox or ziplock bag for a perfect on-the-go snack.