New Years Sugar Cookies
Celebrate the upcoming New Year with these exciting New Years Sugar Cookies by @eatingwholefully!
Recipe & photos by @eatingwholefully.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 – 2 cups white frosting or cream cheese frosting, homemade or store-bought
- New Years inspired sprinkles of choice
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie dough portions on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies for 15-20 minutes.
- Spread icing on top of each cookie and decorate with sprinkles. Enjoy!