Make these Monster Brownie Batter Truffles for Halloween this year for all the spooky feels!
- Half of a 12 ounce tub Double Chocolate Edible Brownie Batter
- Candy eyes
- Optional: brown sprinkles, holiday sprinkles or your favorite sprinkles of choice
- Line a baking sheet or plate with parchment paper.
- Scoop ½ tablespoons of cookie dough and roll into balls and place onto the parchment-lined pan.
- Decorate truffles by rolling into holiday sprinkles and topping with 1, 2 or even 3 candy eyes. You can also skip the sprinkles and simply decorate with the candy eyes.
- Refrigerate the truffles for at least 30 minutes before they will soften as you work with them. Enjoy!