Isabel’s Cookie Skillet
We’re drooling over Isabel’s Cookie Skillet made with our Chocolate Chunk and Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough!
Bake this skillet at home, and enjoy warm straight out of the oven or chilled the next day.
Recipe and photo by @bellshappyfood
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Flakey sea salt, optional
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Allow cookie dough to come to room temperature on the counter, about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Place 7 portions of the Chocolate Chunk cookie dough and 7 portions of the Fudgy Brownie dough into a greased 8-10 inch skillet.
- Use your hands to flatten out the dough until it covers the base of the skillet.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes before eating.
- Cut into slices or serve skillet whole with many spoons for everyone to dig in. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.