Homemade Cookie Cereal
Enjoy this super simple Homemade Cookie Cereal Recipe any time of day- breakfast for dessert, or dessert for breakfast – you decide!
Simply roll our Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough into small balls and bake mini cookies to perfection. Let cool, fill your fave cereal bowl, and then add milk. Enjoy for breakfast, a snack or dessert. Homemade Chocolate Chip Cereal for the win! The possibilities are endless with our Cookie Dough.
One package of our cookie dough makes over 60 mini cookies! Great for sharing and savoring the little moments over a bowl of Cookie Cereal in the morning with your loved ones.
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- Milk of your choice
- Preheat oven to 325F, and let Sweet Loren’s Edible Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Next, line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop 1/2 teaspoon of dough and roll into a ball. Place the cookie dough ball onto the parchment-lined pan.
- Repeat step #3 until all the cookie dough is rolled into mini cookie dough balls. Leave about 1/2 inch of space between each cookie.
- Refrigerate the cookies on the pan for 15 minutes or freeze for 5-8 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 8 minutes. Cool completely before serving in a bowl with your milk of choice.
Note: depending on the size of the cookies and your cereal bowl, you can expect anywhere from 3-5 bowls of cookie cereal per jar.
Optional: Bake mini cookies for 5-6 minutes for a softer snacking cookie (if not serving as cereal with milk).