Edible Cookie Dough Stuffed Strawberries
These Edible Cookie Dough Stuffed Strawberries covered in chocolate are unbelievable!
You can’t go wrong with refreshing strawberries and melt-in-your-mouth delicious cookie dough with dark chocolate. This easy-to-make recipe is for all to enjoy.
- 1 jar Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 container fresh strawberries, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chunks or chocolate chips
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- Optional: toppings of choice, such as chopped nuts or sprinkles
- Let the Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Meanwhile, use a paring knife or a strawberry huller, remove the center of each strawberry from the leafy side. (Tip: save all the cored strawberry bits for a smoothie, incorporate into any other dessert or snack on them!)
- Stuff each hulled strawberry with ½ – one full teaspoon of the softened Edible Dough. Smooth the top so that the dough is flat with the strawberry.
Place all the stuffed strawberries into a bowl, plate, or pan and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the chocolate chunks or chips and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl. Melt in the microwave for 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
- Dunk each strawberry in melted chocolate, try to coat it completely before placing it onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Top the chocolate-covered strawberries with toppings of choice while the chocolate is still wet.
- Transfer baking sheet to the fridge for 20 minutes to set the chocolate.
Slice strawberries in half and serve. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for up to one week.