Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles
Cream Cheese Stuffed Pumpkin Spice Snickerdoodles by our friend Rachel, @celiacsweetie, are light and airy, made with only 4 ingredients!
Recipe and photo by @celiacsweetie
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- ½ container dairy or non-dairy cream cheese
- ¼ cup cane sugar
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and thaw packages of Cookie Dough to room temperature so they become soft to touch.
- Mix sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
- Divide a cookie dough portion in half and flatten into two circles. Place about 1 teaspoon cream cheese between the two flattened circles of dough, and pinch the edges to seal.
- Carefully, roll the cream cheese filled dough into a ball. Then, roll in the pumpkin spice sugar mixture.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 until all cookies are filled with cream cheese and rolled in pumpkin spice sugar. Place all cookie portions on a parchment-lined pan and chill for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until lightly golden.
Remove from the oven and let cookies cool on the cookie sheet. Enjoy right away or even serve cold.