Let's Dish / Easy Recipes
Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough Banana Bites
Raise your hands if you love all things chocolate, bananas, and peanut butter! We’ve developed the perfect no-bake treat for you, our Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough Banana Bites.
These Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough Banana Bites are a great spring or summer snack!
Total time: 1 hour
Prep time: 1 hour
- 4 bananas
- 1 container Chocolate Chunk Edible Cookie Dough
- 1 cup chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- ¼ cup peanut butter, optional
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- Peanut garnish, optional
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Let Sweet Loren’s Edible Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Roll the edible dough into balls using 2 teaspoons of dough.
- Slice the bananas into ½ inch circles.
- Sandwich the cookie dough balls between two banana circles. Place banana cookie-dough sandwiches on the prepared baking pan. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- While the banana bites are freezing, melt the chocolate. Combine the chocolate chunks/chips in a microwave safe bowl with the coconut oil.
- Melt for 15 second intervals, stirring in between, until all the chocolate is melted.
- Dip the chilled banana bites halfway into the melted chocolate and place back onto the parchment-lined pan.
- Once all the banana bites are dipped in chocolate, top with a peanut and return the pan to the freezer for 10-20 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- Store the banana bites in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 week.