- Line an 8-inch springform circle pan with plastic wrap or grease with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Allow cookie dough to sit at room temperature, about 20 minutes, until soft to the touch.
- In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, vanilla, oat milk and powdered sugar. Beat using an electric mixer or whisk until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Add 8 portions of cookie dough, from each of the packages, into the prepared pan. Press onto the bottom & sides of the pan to form a raw cookie-dough crust.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the crust.
- Use the remaining 8 portions of cookie dough to crumble on top of the filling.
- Place the pan in the fridge for 3-5 hours, or overnight, to set before removing from the pan and serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: Chocolate Chunk Cookies, Fudgy Brownie Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren's