This Watermelon-Inspired Cookie Pizza features our Chocolate Chunk + Sugar Cookie Dough, a great-tasting recipe made from clean, plant-based ingredients.
We’ve teamed up with our friends at WTRMLN WTR for this deliciously-refreshing summer snacking experience.
- 8-10 Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough portions
- 10-12 Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough portions
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line an 8-inch circle cake pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Allow cookie dough portions to soften at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Press Sugar Cookie Dough portions along the edges of the pan to create the “watermelon rind”.
- Next, fill the center of the pan with the Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough portions and press down to create a flat center.
- Bake the assembled Cookie Pizza for 22-30 minutes, or until the edges are just golden brown.
Let the cookie cool completely before slicing into triangle “watermelon” wedges.
Pro Tip: Chill Cookie Pizza in the fridge for 1 hour before slicing to reduce crumbs and yield cleaner slices.
Store in an airtight container on the counter for 2 days or refrigerate for 4-5 days.