We’ve partnered with our friends at Woodstock Foods to bring these Tahini Swirl Brownies to life.
Experience the nutty depth of protein-rich tahini combined with the decadence and benefits of dark chocolate from our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough. In other words, these two products make a match made in heaven. Our Tahini Swirl Brownies are easy to create and perfect for all your summer celebrations!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- ¼ cup Woodstock Food’s Tahini
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 325F and let Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place the package of Fudgy Brownie Cookie discs into a 8” x 8” baking pan (we recommend adding a layer of parchment paper first to avoid sticking). Press the dough into the pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the tahini and maple syrup until combined and thick.
Drop tablespoonfuls of the tahini-maple mixture over the top of the brownie dough. Swirl with a knife or toothpick.
Bake about 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool brownie pan for at least 25 minutes.
Once cooled, cut into 16 small squares, and enjoy!