Besides insanely good cookies, our Sugar Cookie Dough makes the perfect crust for this Sugar Cookie Fruit Tart.
We love this gorgeous Sugar Cookie Fruit Tart that Dominque @perchancetocook whipped up. Simple ingredients never tasted so good!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 8 oz dairy-free cream cheese
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fruit of choice
- 2 tbsp. apricot jam
- 1 tbsp. water
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Allow Sugar Cookie Dough to come to room temperature, on the counter, about 20 minutes.
Place the Sugar Cookie Dough evenly around the pie dish then press it evenly into the bottom.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Let the crust cool completely.
- While the crust is cooling, add the dairy-free cream cheese, coconut sugar, and vanilla to a bowl and mix with a hand-held mixer. Set it aside and let it sit until the crust is cooled.
- Mix the cream cheese mixture once more and then evenly spread it on top of the sugar cookie crust.
Cut the fruit and decorate the pie with it.
- Add the apricot jam and water to a small bowl and mix. Then brush the glaze evenly over the fruit using a pastry brush.
Serve immediately or chill the tart until you’re ready to serve it. Enjoy!