We’ve teamed up with Edward & Sons to create these festive & fun Snowflake Sugar Cookies.
This delicious duo features Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough made into custom cookies with an Edward & Sons Coconut Whipped Cream and sprinkle topping.Print
- Remove Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough from the fridge and soften about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, preheat the oven to 325°F and flour your work surface with 1-2 tablespoons of flour.
- As soon as the dough is nice and soft, combine the cookie dough portions together and knead them until you have one big ball of cookie dough. Push down the dough so that it becomes a little more flat and easier to roll.
- Grab your rolling pin and start rolling. Roll the dough out until it’s about ¼ inch thick.
- Using your cookie cutters, cut out your cookies and place on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Once you have all your cookies cut out, place the tray into the refrigerator for 10 minutes, or freeze for 5 minutes, until the dough feels hard to the touch.
- Bake for about 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack and allow to cool completely before icing.
- While cookies cool, place cold coconut cream with confectioners sugar into a bowl and use an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or simply a whisk) and beat until thickened and fluffy.
- Spread the coconut whipped cream over a cookie and decorate with sprinkles. Repeat with remaining cookies until all are decorated. Enjoy!
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s