Halloween is right around the corner so to help share some fun + delicious dessert inspiration, we partnered with our friend @compstonkitchen. These decorated cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth while being the perfect addition to any Halloween spread!
Thanks so much to our friend & certified Registered Dietitian, Elise (@compstonkitchen), for your Sweet Loren’s Halloween cookie creations!Print
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- White frosting
- Candy eyes
- Bake Sweet Loren’s fudgy brownie dough per package instructions, for 10-14 minutes at 325℉.
- Grab a tub of your favorite frosting. Scoop frosting into a microwave-safe dish and heat in 8-10 seconds intervals, until frosting is smooth and creamy.
- Pour frosting into a piping bag and pipe frosting in a back-and-forth motion to create mummy “wrap”. You can do a few lines or dozens – it turns out great anyway you do it!
- Finally, grab some candy eyes and pop them on your mummy. Enjoy!