What happens when you combine Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough with a creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling?
You get the tastiest Pumpkin Cheesecake with Sugar Cookie Crust!
Elevate your baking with this Pumpkin Cheesecake made with our Sugar Cookie Dough as a crust – a festive, easy to make holiday dessert for all your guests.Print
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 21 ounces cream cheese, can use vegan or dairy version
- 1 1/2 cups cane sugar (can use ½ cup maple syrup in place of the ½ cup sugar too)
- 1/4 cup your favorite gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces vegan sour cream or canned coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin puree
- Whipped cream (dairy or non-dairy), optional as garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350℉, and grease a 9-inch circle springform pan. Cover the bottom of the pan with aluminum foil to prevent any batter from dripping out of the pan. You can also use a regular circle pan or pie dish if you don’t own a springform pan.
- Allow Cookie Dough portions to soften at room temperature.
- Press Cookie Dough portions onto the bottom of the prepared pan to form a crust.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until cookies have risen and edges are lightly golden. Cool completely on a wire cooling rack.
- To make the cheesecake filling, mix together the cream cheese, sugar, gluten free flour, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a food processor or large blender. Add sour cream/coconut cream and vanilla. Blend until combined.
- Add in 1 egg at a time into the cheesecake batter and blend in between each addition. Then, mix the pumpkin puree into the batter.
- Pour the pumpkin cheesecake batter into the crust. If there is too much batter and you have some leftover, bake into a smaller cake or into mini muffins.
- Lower the oven temperature to 325℉ and bake for 60-85 minutes until the cheesecake has lightly browned and is not slightly jiggly (but not too jiggly).*Oven temperatures vary.
- Then turn off the oven and let the cheesecake sit there for 30 minutes. This will prevent your cheesecake from sinking and cracking.
- Remove the cheesecake from the oven and run a knife along the sides of the pan. Cool completely on a wire cooling rack for 1 hour.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 6 hours or best overnight. Decorate with whipped cream before serving, if you like. Enjoy!
Store covered in the refrigerator for 4-5 days.
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s