Make these Pumpkin Pie Brownie Cookie Sandwiches with a luscious vegan pumpkin pie filling and Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough!
Make room at your Thanksgiving table for these perfectly pumpkin filled Cookie Sandwiches everyone will love.Print
- 1 1/2 packages Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1, 15 oz can Pumpkin Puree
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, optional
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or other plant-based milk
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Place Cookie Dough portions 2 inches apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- After cookies have baked, allow to cool completely.
- Line an 8”x8” brownie pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray if you like, to prevent sticking.
- To make the Pumpkin Pie Filling, mix the pumpkin puree, brown sugar, maple syrup (optional), coconut milk, melted coconut oil, cornstarch and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into the pan and bake for 45-60 minutes or until the pie filling is firm and just slightly jiggly. It’s ok if there are a few cracks in the filling.
- Allow the Pumpkin Pie Filling to cool completely and chill in the fridge for 2 hours before sandwiching between cookies.
- Scoop 1-2 tablespoons of the chilled Pumpkin Pie Filling onto a baked Fudgy Brownie Cookie and then top with another Fudgy Brownie Cookie and press together. Repeat with remaining cookies. Enjoy!
- Store in a container in the fridge for up to 2 days. Best assembled the day you plan to eat these cookie sandwiches so that they stay firm and don’t become soggy.