Is there anything better than an ice cream sandwich? Especially one that’s crafted with simple ingredients and is naturally gluten free!
Helpful tip: freeze your ice cream cookie sandwiches for 5-10 minutes after assembling so it stays together easier. Enjoy!Print
- Any 2 packages Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough
- 2 pints vanilla ice cream or ice cream of choice
- Natural colorful sprinkles or other ice cream topping of choice
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Bake Sweet Loren’s dough on two baking sheets, about 2 inches apart from one another so they have room to spread. Place cookie discs on parchment paper for easier clean up.
- Bake until light golden brown, about 14 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool before assembly beings, otherwise the ice cream will melt!
- Scoop a spoonful of ice cream onto one of the baked cookies.
- Use the other cookie to squish it down.
- Press sprinkles into the sides of the ice cream in the cookie sandwich.
- Freeze ice cream sandwiches for 10-20 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches