Dip baked cookies into the easiest Homemade Icing (Confectioners Glaze), made with only two ingredients and ready in 5 minutes!Print
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2–4 tablespoons water or plant-based milk (we used oat milk here)
- In a small bowl, mix together confectioners sugar with 2 tablespoon water or plant-based milk.
- Stir with a fork until smooth and no clumps remain. Add 1 to 2 teaspoons more water or milk at a time to the glaze if it is too thick.
- Dip, drizzle or ice over your Sweet Loren’s cookie creations!