Bake up a batch of our Sugar cookies in celebration of Hanukkah. These Hanukkah Iced Sugar Cookies are made with three simple ingredients and are oh-so-good!
Happy Hanukkah & Happy Holidays!Print
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 tablespoon gluten free flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 cup white icing
- Assorted blue sprinkles to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle gluten free flour over your counter.
- Knead all portions of Sugar Cookie Dough into one ball and mix in 1 tablespoon gluten-free flour.
- Roll the dough on the prepared counter until it’s about ¼ inch in thickness.
- Use a Jewish star-shaped cookie cutter to cut out 10-12 cookies and place them onto the prepared cookie sheet, at least 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes, until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Once cookies are baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the icing to a piping bag or ziplock bag, and snip off the end just a bit.
- Pipe star shapes with the icing, and garnish with blue sprinkles.
- Allow icing to set on the cookie in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s