Make Gingerbread Glazed Sugar Cookies this holiday as a nostalgic, dreamy cookie treat!
We used out Sugar Cookie Dough as the base of these cookies, but you can choose any Sweet Loren’s flavor you love most.Print
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough (or any flavor will work!)
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 to 4 tab milk of choice
- 3/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground ginger
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325℉.
- Place cookie dough portions on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Cool cookies for 15 minutes. Then, set in the fridge to chill for an additional 15-20 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients for the glaze: molasses, 2 tab milk, confectioners sugar, cinnamon, ground cloves & ground ginger. Add 1 to 2 more tab milk for a thinner glaze or more confectioners sugar for a thicker glaze.
- Mix until glaze is the desired consistency.
- Spread icing on top of each cooled cookie & decorate however you like. Enjoy!
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s