We’re very excited to share this irresistible and festive recipe everyone can enjoy together, Fudgy Brownie Cookie Skillet.
Transform our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough by baking it into a crust, top with whipped cream and fresh fruit – and you’re ready to savor the blissful indulgence of every bite.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 1 cup whipped cream, homemade or store-bought (we recommend coconut whipped cream)
- Fresh berries of choice
- Coconut oil or cooking spray (to grease skillet)
- Preheat oven or toaster oven to 325°F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Grease your skillet (we brushed 1 tbsp. coconut oil around the inside of the skillet, you can also use cookie spray).
Using your hands, press thawed cookie discs until they cover the base of the skillet (we used a 6” skillet and 10 cookie dough discs).
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Take out of the oven, and let cool.
- Spread whipped cream over the cooled skillet and top with berries.
- Cut into slices or serve. Enjoy!
Pro Baking Tip: Store in a container in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.