We’re excited to be teaming up with @drinkapres & @hanselmannpottery to bring you this delicious Cookie Cereal & Milk recipe!
Breakfast dreams come true when you bake our Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough into mini cookies and enjoy with Vanilla Bean Apres plant-based milk in a beautiful, handcrafted Hanselmann Pottery bowl!Print
- 1 package of Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- Milk of your choice, we recommend Apres Vanilla Bean plant-based milk
- Preheat the oven to 325F, and let Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Next, line two large cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide 1 cookie dough portion into 12 mini balls of dough. Place the cookie dough balls onto the parchment-lined pan.
- Repeat step #3 until all the cookie dough is rolled into mini cookie dough balls. Leave about 1/2 inch of space between each cookie.
- Refrigerate the cookies on the pan for 15 minutes or freeze for 5-8 minutes.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes. Cool completely before serving in a bowl with your plant-based milk
Keywords: Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s