Thank you to our friend @shannonfeulner for creating these irresistible Fudgy Brownie Coconut Popsicles!
Using only clean ingredients resulting in a smooth ice cream-like texture, these popsicles are unbelievably delicious.
Visit shannonscleansweets.com to find more of Shannon’s recipes.
- 13.5 ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup oat milk or coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 tablespoons light agave or liquid sweetener of choice
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough portions, raw
- 1 cup chocolate chips + 2 teaspoons coconut oil, optional
Special Equipment: Popsicle Mold (4 or 6 count)
- Let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sprinkles into the bottom of a popsicle mold with a few chunks of the Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough. Repeat this step in remaining popsicle mold cavities.
- In a medium bowl combine the canned coconut milk, oat milk, vanilla extract, agave and shredded coconut. Whisk to combine.
- Measure about ¼ cup of the coconut cream mixture into each popsicle mold. Use a toothpick to swirl the mixture with the sprinkles and cookie dough chunks in each mold, to give it a rainbow swirl effect.
- Divide remaining coconut milk mixture among the popsicle molds, leaving about ¼-inch empty gap at the top. (The popsicle sticks will press down and force the mixture out over the sides if they are overfilled, so leave a little room!)
- Press the popsicle stick into each mold, following the directions specified on your popsicle mold packaging.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight before popping out of the mold and enjoying.
- Optionally, melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl with 2 teaspoons of coconut oil, for 30 second intervals. Dip completely frozen popsicles into the melted chocolate and allow to set for 5 minutes in the freezer before eating.