Transform our Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough into these edible shot glasses, brush with melted chocolate and fill with the luscious Bailey’s Irish Cream. Enjoy these Cookie Shots with Irish Cream Liqueur at a holiday dinner or make as a treat for your loved one.
These Cookie Shots with Irish Cream Liqueur are sure to impress!Print
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough of choice
- ¼ cup melted chocolate or chocolate-hazelnut spread
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur
- Oven-safe silicone shot glass mold
- Preheat oven to 350°F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- As soon as the dough is soft, pack and press 2 ½ portions-worth of Cookie Dough into each shot glass cavity. Make sure there are no empty spaces.
- Repeat with the remaining dough, until you have about 5 “shot glasses”.
- Refrigerate the dough for 20 minutes, then bake for 20-23 minutes.
- Allow the baked dough to cool in the mold. Once cooled, even out the bottom of the shot glass by cutting straight across the puffy dough at the top with a knife.
- Refrigerate the baked and cooled cookie shot glass for 2-3 hours before inverting from the mold.
- Brush the cookie shot glasses with melted chocolate or chocolate-hazelnut spread. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- When serving, complete your dessert by filling each shot glass with Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur. Enjoy!
Keywords: Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s