To help spread Valentine’s Day love, we teamed up with Offbeat and Zoku to create an easy + delicious Cookie Dough Peanut Butter Pops!
A refreshing clean ingredient treat for all ages we know you’ll love.Print
- 1 cup whole milk or full fat coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (we used Zoku Sweet Classic Peanut Butter)
- 6 tablespoons cane sugar
- 2–3 portions Sweet Lorens Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough, softened at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine the milk, peanut butter, and sugar. Blend until well combined.
- Break off 1/2 of a cookie dough portion & crumble into small chunks into the bottom of one of the ice pop mold cavities. Repeat with remaining ice pop mold cavities until all have a bit of cookie dough at the bottom. We used the Zoku Classic Pop mold.
- Then, pour the blended milk mixture over the cookie dough in the molds.
- Place handles or sticks into the ice pop mold.
- Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Run the bottom of the ice pop molds under warm water to help release the pops. Enjoy!