Make this Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pie using our Chocolate Chunk and Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough. This mouth-watering frozen dessert is perfect for your spring and summer sweet cravings!
Thank you to @madison_vegan.eats for including Sweet Loren’s in her baking Mother’s Day celebrations this year!
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 2 pints your favorite vanilla coconut-milk ice cream (or any other ice cream flavor)
- Raw sliced almonds, as garnish
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup non-dairy milk (Unsweet vanilla almond milk works well)
- Preheat the oven to 325F and let both of the Sweet Loren’s Cookie Dough packages come to room temperature until they become soft.
- Grease a non-stick tart or pie pan with coconut oil or cooking spray.
- To make the crust, use your hands to flatten the softened Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough into the entire pan, bottom and sides. Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- While the crust bakes, take your Fudgy Brownie dough and cut each portion into four pieces. With your hands roll each piece into a ball shape.
- Place the Fudgy Brownie balls onto a plate in the fridge.
Remove the cookie crust from the oven and allow it to cool completely about 15-20 minutes.
- Place the ice cream in a bowl and let sit on the counter for 10 minutes until slightly soft.
- Next, make the chocolate drizzle by placing the non dairy milk in a small pot over medium low heat until simmering. Then, slowly pour in chocolate chips, and stir until melted.
Using a spatula spread the softened ice cream inside the cookie crust.
Garnish the tart with sliced almonds, chocolate drizzle, and the refrigerated Fudgy Brownie balls.
Freeze for at least 1 hour before serving. Enjoy!