All the delicious flavors of a cinnamon roll come together when you transform our Sugar Cookie Dough in this beautiful, easy to make Cinnamon Roll Cookie recipe.
Cinnamon roll cookies are a staple in our pantry and we hope they will become a favorite in your home too.Print
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 ½ tablespoons cane sugar
- ½ tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tbsp your favorite gluten free all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 325F and let Cookie Dough come to room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on your work surface. Dust it with flour.
- As soon as the dough is nice and soft, combine the cookie dough portions together and knead them until you have one big ball of cookie dough. Push down the dough so that it becomes a little more flat and easier to roll.
- Grab your rolling pin and start rolling into a large rectangle, until dough is about ¼ inch thick.
- Make cinnamon-sugar mixture by combining cinnamon and sugar in a bowl, mixing well.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon-sugar mixture over the rolled out cookie dough. Spread the mixture around to ensure even distribution.
- Starting at the more narrow end, begin to roll the dough into a log using the parchment paper to secure it.
- Transfer the cookie dough log, encased in parchment paper, to the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove the cookie log from the fridge, and slice into ½” circles. Place the cookie circles onto parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Take out and let cool on a wire cooling rack for 10 minutes before eating. Enjoy!
Store in an airtight container on the counter for 1-2 days.
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s