Raise a hand if you love playing Dreidel with Chocolate Gelt on Hanukkah?!? If so, these Chocolate Gelt Cookies are the perfect way to repurpose your leftover gelt (aka, chocolate coins) into a festive cookie!
We love taking leftover chocolate coins and pressing them into our baked Chocolate Chunk cookies for the perfect end-of-Hanukkah treat!Print
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 12 chocolate coins (also known as “chocolate gelt”)
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a baking pan with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Place Cookie Dough portions 2 inches apart onto the pan and bake for 10-13 minutes.
- After baking, allow to cool for 2 minutes, then immediately, press an unwrapped chocolate coin/gelt into the center of each baked cookie.
- Allow to cool completely before serving. Enjoy!
Keywords: Hanukkah cookies, gelt cookies, chocolate gelt cookies, chocolate Hanukkah cookies