With a few easy steps you can create these perfect-for-summer Chocolate Chunk Cookie Cup Sundaes by our friend Danielle, @brooklyn.batch.
Thank you to Danielle, @brooklyn.batch, for sharing her delicious recipe!Print
With a few easy steps you can create these perfect-for-summer Chocolate Chunk Cookie Cup Sundaes! Use Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough, chocolate syrup, your favorite vanilla ice cream & whipped cream for the perfect treat.
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- Chocolate syrup
- Vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream (plant-based or dairy)
- Toppings of choice, such as sprinkles, berries, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and grease a 12-count muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place 1 cookie dough portion in the center of each muffin cavity and press into the bottom and slightly along the sides.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Use a small shot glass or spoon to gently press down the center and sides of the cookie and form into a cookie cup.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Drizzle each cookie cup with chocolate syrup, then add a scoop of ice cream. Garnish with whipped cream and other toppings of choice.
- Make the cookie cups 1-2 days in advance and store in an airtight container or ziplock in the fridge. When ready to serve, add chocolate syrup, ice cream, whipped cream + toppings.
Keywords: Chocolate Chunk Cookie Cup Sundaes, cookie cups, sundae, ice cream, cookie dough sundae