This Chocolate Chunk Cookie Banana Ice Cream comes together with only 3 simple ingredients!
Frozen bananas, chocolate chunk cookie dough, and plant-based milk make for a creamy, irresistible nice-cream treat! Thank you Madison for creating this clean ingredient, delicious recipe for all to enjoy.
Recipe and photo by @madison_vegan.eats
- 4 peeled frozen bananas
- 3 portions Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough
- 2-3 tablespoons plant-based milk, such as almond milk or oatmilk
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Place 3 portions of Sweet Loren’s Chocolate Chunk Cookie Dough on a cookie sheet. Place cookie discs on parchment paper for easier cleanup.
- Bake until light golden brown, about 11-13 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool before using in the recipe.
- Next, place frozen banana, 1 baked chocolate chunk cookies and milk in a food processor or blender.
- Start with blending on low speed, then increase to high until all ingredients are well combined to create a smooth, thick and creamy ice-cream like mixture.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup into two glasses before topping with banana ice cream.
- Garnish each glass of ice cream with the remaining baked Sweet Loren’s cookies.