What better way to get in the Halloween spirit, than with these Candy Corn Cookies created by our friend Katelyn, @eatglutenfreeaz.
Mix crushed candy corn pieces into our Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough to create these oh-so-delicious Candy Corn Cookies!
Recipe and photo by: Katelyn @eatglutenfreeazPrint
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- Preheat oven to 325°F and thaw Cookie Dough at room temperature so it becomes soft to touch.
- While the cookie dough is softening pour 3/4 of your candy corn onto a cutting board and cut into little pieces.
- Press all 12 cookie dough balls together to form one giant ball.
- Mix in candy corn pieces.
- Roll back into 12 individual cookie dough balls.
- Place on a parchment covered cookie sheet and cook for 11-13 minutes in the oven.
- Once they are done cooking top with the remaining 1/4 bag of full size candy corns and let cool. Enjoy!
Keywords: Sugar Cookies, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s