We love the flavor of mint chocolate so we add crushed candy canes to our Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough for festive and pretty holiday baking!
Our Candy Cane Fudgy Brownie Cookies are the perfect addition to your Christmas cookie assortment.Print
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough
- 2 candy canes, we love Yum Earth brand!
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a cookie sheet pan with parchment paper, to prevent sticking.
- Place the cookie portions 2 inches apart on your prepared pan.
- Place the candy canes in a ziplock bag, close the seal, and smash the candy canes with a rolling pin. This will result in the perfect dust-like consistency. Alternatively, smash or chop the candy canes with a knife.
- Press about ¼ teaspoon of crushed candy canes onto the top of each cookie disc. You’ll have leftover candy cane crumbs for later.
- Bake for 11 – 15 minutes. Since ovens vary, check at the shortest time and add time as needed.
- Sprinkle each cookie with more crushed candy canes right after it comes out of the oven so that they will stick. Enjoy!
Keywords: Fudgy Brownie Cookie Dough, Gluten Free, Sweet Loren’s