Candy cane cookie cheer to end the year! We’re teaming up with our friends Endangered Species and SoCo Tahini to share these joyful Candy Cane Decorated Cookies.
Made easy with our Sugar Cookie Dough, perfect for holiday cookie cutouts, and decorated with melted Endangered Species Peppermint Crunch + Dark Chocolate bar & drizzled SoCo Tahini.Print
- 1 package Sweet Loren’s Sugar Cookie Dough
- 1 bar chocolate (we recommend Endangered Species Peppermint Crunch + Dark Chocolate Bar)
- 1/2 cup tahini spread (we recommend SoCo Tahini)
- Gluten free flour of choice, for dusting
- Allow cookie dough to come to room temperature, about 20 minutes, until it’s soft to the touch.
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking.
- Combine cookie dough portions into a large ball and roll out on a floured surface.
- Cut dough into shapes using a candy cane shaped cookie cutter. Place the cookie shapes onto the prepared pan. Make sure cookies are 2 inches apart.
- Refrigerate cutout cookies for 15 minutes, then bake for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Allow cookies to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl, in the microwave, at 20 second intervals, stirring in between.
- Place melted chocolate into a ziplock bag and cut off a tiny bit of the corner to make a makeshift piping bag. Also, fill another bag with tahini and snip off the end.
- Alternate decorating the cookies with a line of melted chocolate and a line of tahini, to create a candy cane design.
- Allow cookies to set on the counter for an hour or place in the fridge for 15 minutes before enjoying.